"Self-promotion is not Ramona’s strongest trait. While my viewpoint could well be criticized as being subjective, I feel that on pure talent, intellectual ability and strength of spirit, she is the match of anyone. She possesses a wide spectrum of often concealed capabilities that will doubtless make her successful at whatever she chooses to devote her energy to. She also happens to be beautiful (that’s not subjective) and I know that she hates being categorized on only this single element of what makes her who she is. If she could change one thing about how she is viewed by others she would eradicate the mistaken assumption that good looks cancel out a good brain. Ramona would have her abilities walk into a room before she did." Matthew Cooke
“People talk about my image, like I come in two dimensions, like lipstick is a sign of my declining mind, like what I happen to be wearing the day that someone takes my picture is my new statement for all womankind” Ani DiFranco
On a lighter note, have a look at this Mercedes Benz Ad which tries to capture that beauty is nothing without brains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHX2mvFVQMs
On a lighter note, have a look at this Mercedes Benz Ad which tries to capture that beauty is nothing without brains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHX2mvFVQMs
No comments:
Post a Comment